Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb. 17 '09 Now for the therapy

I read back over the blog I posted yesterday and realized that I didn't mention anything about my phone conversation with Pat and later with Clint about what's happening with Kris. I'm thankful that I can still keep in contact with Pat and Greg and especially during times like these. Pat has been an excellent mediator and "go between" person in passing on information about Kris's condition for the rest of us that have not been able to be as close to her. Pat has that relationship with Clint that allowes her to be that mediator, so I say, Thanks Pat. (that "go between" sounds a little funny but I don't know of another way to put it, LOL)

When I talked to Pat yesterday she said that according to Clint, Kris was "doing great", getting around even though still a little "confused" at times. Still getting used to her surroundings in her recovery, she asked to "go to her job site" so Clint apparently took her out the other day. '


I talked to Clint and he said that Kris was starting therapy yesterday and depending on what the therapist recommended, he would decide when Kris could have visitors; no "overnighters" but "short" visits at home. I wish I could give more information from our phone conversation but for now that's about as much as I could get.

Oh how obvious the miracles, but oh so hard for me (some of us in the family) to comprehend having not seen Kris since the first day after the accident. Just listening to someone else say that someone else said that the doctors or nurses reported "this" or "that" has been so frustrating but for now I have to accept that this is the way the situation is playing out. That will not stop me from truely knowing in my heart that God has, and will continue to keep the miracles coming her way. He knows everyone and everything in "this accident scene" and has a plan and purpose for this whole thing. Keep believing with me.

Dad, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment