Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time to catch up, Jan. 29,'09

It's been almost three days now since there's been an update on Kris's condition and I know that you all have been concerned and wondering how she's doing and what her progress is at this point. I hope that you all will understand that this has been a very difficult and frustrating time and the information has not been released as prompt as we would have liked.

I talked to Clint in person on Monday, Jan. 26, '09 and he said that "they" were not allowing any visitors in to see Kris because she was very weak and needed the rest. He said that "she ate lunch". I asked if she had had two strokes as was reported earlier and he said no. That was all the information that I was able to get at that time concerning her medical condition. I did, however, talk to the chaplin who was able to see Kris and talk to Clint. She reported that Kris was able to open her eyes. I certainly wish that there was more information I could pass on to all of you but we will all have to wait, some more. We are so thankful that there are so many of our family and friends that are committed to Kris, her family and her welfare. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of you and your concern for our Krissy.

Please continue to pray for Kris and her recovery and the mental and emotional needs of all the family.

God is SO faithful in His love, comfort and compassion and it is such a blessing to know that He will bring His plan and purpose to fruition.

God Bless all of you

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment